Executive Administrative Assistant
The Community Action of St. Louis County (CAASTLC) is seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant. We are committed to helping the families and communities of St. Louis County prevent the conditions of poverty for present and future generations. Our mission is to end poverty.
The Executive Administrative Assistant reports to the President and CEO. This position provides administrative support to the President and CEO. Attends and takes minutes at Board of Directors, Community Advisory Council and other Board-related meetings. The Executive Administrative Assistant has frequent interaction with members of the Board of Directors and Community Advisory Council. May provide administrative support to other members of senior management as needed. Organizes and maintains confidential documents.
• Provides administrative support to President and CEO.
• Maintains President and CEO’s calendar and schedules meetings.
• Coordinates travel arrangements as needed and prepares expense reports.
• Types correspondence, reports and presentations.
• Attends and takes minutes at Board of Directors, Community Advisory Council and other Board-related meetings, transcribes and distributes minutes.
• Interacts with members of the Board of Directors and Community Advisory Council on a regular basis.
• May provide administrative support to other members of senior management as needed.
• Assists with special events and projects.
• Organizes and maintains confidential administrative files and records.
• Orders supplies as needed.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• At least three years of experience as an executive assistant or administrative assistant
• Excellent computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel, Publisher and PowerPoint
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to relate to individuals at all levels, both employees and individuals outside the Agency
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent time management skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
• Must maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion and good judgment at all times.
• Ability to operate computer, printers, telephone, fax machine, copier and other types of office equipment
• An understanding of business math or accounting is preferred.
• Must be able to work flexible hours, including some evenings.
If you have the experience and want to be a part of our mission, we’d like to talk with you. Please forward your resume, along with a cover letter, to our Human Resources Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.