Do you love landscaping? Do you appreciate the beauty and balance of a well-designed outdoor space? And do you enjoy creating those charming spaces? We are the “before and after” artists who create masterpieces with plants, rocks, blocks, and mulch. If you brandish a shovel or rake in hand like an artist brushes color onto canvass, then please honor us by considering a career with Fresh Start Enterprises!
Day to Day
Our landscape and hardscaping business involves designing, installing and maintaining various hard and soft landscaping elements. Are you a plant lover? Or are you more construction and hardscaping oriented? We do both, so you’ll get to do plenty of what you enjoy. Our services include: planting, mulching, grading, sodding, drainage systems, patios, walkways, retaining walls, and more, so there’s a refreshing variety in our day to day work!
• Landscaping and hardscaping experience preferred but not required
• Preference for working outdoors
• Suited to the physical aspects of the job
• Weather resistant (you – not your North Face jacket)
• Valid Missouri Driver License, and clear driving record (Crew Leaders)
• Positive attitude, forward thinking, open minded, coachable
• You help us take good care of our customers, and we’ll take good care of you!
• You will be continually learning landscaping and hardscaping through ongoing skill and safety training
• You will have every Sunday, many Saturdays (optional) and major holidays off to spend with your family and friends
• You will have opportunities for time-and-a-half pay over 40 hours
• You will be well equipped to do the work at hand - we strive to utilize the right equipment for each job to maximize our time and effort!
• You will be respected and valued, and your ideas will be heard
• You will enjoy fresh air, natural sunlight and exercise every day, while you’re getting paid!