Team Member - Full Time and Part Time
Job Type – Part-time and Full-time
Morning, Day & Evening Shifts Available (must be available to work some Saturday shifts)
Chick-fil-A Bridgeton Vision
To have a SIGNIFICANT POSITIVE IMPACT on our team members, guests, and community.
Chick-fil-A Bridgeton is a great opportunity for anyone 16 and over, no matter your background or experience level. Team Members must be team-oriented, dependable, honest, and have excellent customer service skills. No experience is necessary, we will teach you everything you need to know to be successful on our team.
Our Team Members are the face of the business. They set the tone for the environment, ensure our guests feel cared for, and give our guests a reason to come back. Our Team Members must be hospitality professionals, committed to going the 2ndMile for the Bridgeton guests and community.
About the Role
Our founder, Truett S. Cathy said ‘we’re not just in the chicken business, we’re in the people business’. This is a principle we at Chick-fil-A Bridgeton live by each day. If you are friendly, detail-oriented, hard-working and enjoy serving guests in a fast-paced team environment, we would love to meet you!
At Chick-fil-A Bridgeton, the Team Member role is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone that can lead to a successful career in any arena. Here you will have the opportunity to work side-by-side with an independent operator who has years of leadership and professional experience and is passionate about developing people to reach their full potential and achieve their goals. In addition, Team Members will have an opportunity to gain life experience and professional growth while working in a friendly and positive environment.
Team Member Benefits
- Competitive Wages
- Flexible schedule with day and night hours
- Sundays off
- Growth and development opportunities
- Career advancement & management opportunities
- College Scholarships opportunities
- Uniforms provided
- Positive and fun work environment
We offer flexible hours to ensure that our Team Members are able to honor their commitments to their families, friends, schools, interest groups or sports teams.
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends and to recharge.
Fun and Fast-Paced Team Environment
Chick-fil-A Bridgeton is committed to having a positive and fun team environment that is focused on achieving outstanding results and providing exceptional experiences for our guests.
A job at Chick-fil-A Bridgeton is more than just a job. It is an opportunity to develop valuable professional and people skills that will help you to grow your career at Chick-fil-A Bridgeton or elsewhere.
Available Roles & Responsibilities (role responsibilities are general descriptions and include other tasks not listed below):
Front of House
- Sales Associate – Greets guests and takes food orders
- Drive Thru Sales Associate – Greets guests, takes food orders, and expedites the drive thru
- Expeditor – Ensures order accuracy and puts all condiments in the bag
- Host(ess) - Ensures guests have a positive and personal experience
- Server - Ensures order accuracy and delivers food to guests
- Breader – Hand-breads products and prepares them for cooking
- Fryers & Grill – Cooks fried and grilled products
- Prep – Prepares products such as salads, wraps and fruit cups
- Primary & Secondary Lines – Prepares products such as sandwiches, nuggets and strips
- Unquestionable integrity, honesty and a servant spirit
- Be courteous and polite, “please, excuse me, and my pleasure” when interacting with guests and team members
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position, which include, but are not limited to standing for up to 9 hours and lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to multi-task, detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Ability to work at a quick, yet efficient and thorough pace
- Team-oriented, adaptable, dependable, and strong work ethic
- Must have a positive and genuine attitude and be respectful of others
- Customer service-oriented and able to anticipate guests’ needs
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests and team members with enthusiasm, courtesy, and hospitality
- Available at least 4 days a week, including some Saturdays
We are located at 12450 Saint Charles Rock Road, Bridgeton, MO (in the parking lot of the Best Buy shopping area). There is a public bus stop located at the entrance of the Chick-fil-A.